- 1 How do I access the photos on my iPhone when plugged with PC?
- 2 How do I add comments to Apple photos?
- 3 How do I transfer pictures from iPhone to computer full resolution?
- 4 Why can’t I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?
- 5 Where are my iPhone photos on my PC?
- 6 How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to a USB?
- 7 Can you add comments to photos in iphoto?
- 8 How do I comment on shared photos?
- 9 Can you add notes to a photo?
- 10 Can I AirDrop photos to a PC?
- 11 Can I AirDrop from my iPhone to my PC?
- 12 Can I AirDrop pics from iPhone to PC?
- 13 How do I download thousands of photos from my iPhone?
- 14 Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
- 15 Why are all my iPhone photos not importing?
How do I access the photos on my iPhone when plugged with PC?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I add comments to Apple photos?
- In the Photos app, tap Shared at the bottom of the screen.
- If you want to view a different album, tap Sharing at the top, then tap the album you want.
- Tap a photo or video, then do any of the following: Tap Like. Tap again to stop liking the image. Tap “ Add a comment,” enter a comment, then tap Send.
How do I transfer pictures from iPhone to computer full resolution?
Connect your iPhone to your computer via the USB cable. The AutoPlay option will then appear with several options. Now if you just want to import all the new photos to your PC, click on Import Photos And Videos. This option will transfer all the newest photos from your iPhone to your PC in the Pictures library folder.
Why can’t I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?
Connect the iPhone via a different USB port on Windows 10 PC. If you can’t transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, the problem might be your USB port. If you’re unable to transfer files while using USB 3.0 port, be sure to connect your device to a USB 2.0 port and check if that solves the problem.
Where are my iPhone photos on my PC?
All of the photos you save to your PC will appear within the Pictures folder of your computer. To access this folder, go to the Start menu and click on ” Pictures ” in the right-hand menu. By default, photos uploaded from your phone are placed in a folder named with the import date.
How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to a USB?
- Connect your iPhone /iPad and flash drive. Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone or iPad to computer with a USB cable > Connect your USB flash drive to your computer > Choose “Device Manager” > Click on the “ Photos ” tab.
- Choose the photos category to transfer.
- Transfer pictures from iPhone /iPad to USB flash drive.
Can you add comments to photos in iphoto?
Go to the Apple photo app, edit, click on the circle with three dots, markup, blue circle with plus sign, text, tap on the text box, edit, and then type.
Open the Shared album. Select a photo or video you wish to like or comment on. Press the Speech Bubble icon in the lower left corner to add a like or comment.
Can you add notes to a photo?
Using Keep, you can save images, like a receipt or art, as notes. You can also attach photos and images to existing notes.
Can I AirDrop photos to a PC?
If you use a Mac and an iPhone or iPad, you can turn to Apple’s AirDrop to transfer the file to your computer. However, neither Windows nor Android support AirDrop.
Can I AirDrop from my iPhone to my PC?
You can also transfer files between iPhone and other devices by using AirDrop and sending email attachments. Alternatively, you can transfer files for apps that support file sharing by connecting iPhone to a Mac (with a USB port and OS X 10.9 or later) or a Windows PC (with a USB port and Windows 7 or later).
Can I AirDrop pics from iPhone to PC?
AirDrop. Apple’s AirDrop feature lets you wirelessly share your photos with other nearby Apple devices. So if you have a Mac, you can use AirDrop to transfer photos from your iPhone to computer. Your Mac also has to have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth switched on.
How do I download thousands of photos from my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Then select Download and Keep Originals and import the photos to your computer.
Why won’t my pictures import to my computer?
To transfer files over Wi-Fi, your computer and the smartphone or other device containing the photos must both be connected to the network. If either is not on Wi-Fi, your PC won’t be able to browse your photos. Check the settings on both devices, making sure that each is logged into the same network.
Why are all my iPhone photos not importing?
Answer: A: Check, if you enabled iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone – Settings > iCloud > Photos, also, if “Optimize Storage” is active. Then disable iCloud Photo Library. Now import the the photos to your Mac and delete them from the iPhone.